Skilled Nursing Services
Whether we are helping a patient recover from surgery or cope with a serious illness, our nurses offer a full range of services to include evaluations, teaching, medication management, and highly specialized clinical care.
Home Health Aide Services
Trained and certified home health aides provide assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, walking and transferring.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
Skilled physical, speech and occupational therapists help adults who have lost independence due to major trauma or illness to gain strength, learn new skills and maximize independent living.
Medical Social Worker
Licensed social workers provide support services and counseling for patients experiencing cognitive or emotional problems due to an illness, injury or major life change.
We also offer these services:
- Home Physician
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Supplies and Pharmacy Needs
Who pays for Home Health Services?
- Private Insurance
- INFUSION – (via PICC, HICKMAN, PERIPHERAL)
- using Gem Star Pump in intermittent Mode
- using Gem Star Pump in PCA mode & Bolus
- using CADD Prizm Pump Continuous Therapy
- using CADD Prizm Pump-intermittent Therapy Cassette/Bag change
- CADD Prism Pump TPN Therapy
- Patient’s with (ESRD) End Stage Renal Diseases
- Post-Surgical Cases
- Post CABG
- Post Craniotomy
- Post Cardiopulmonary
- Post Thoracic
- Post Hip, Knee & Spine Surgery
- Open wound care
- Allied Professions
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Mobile Dietitian
- Mobile Podiatry Care
- Mobile Visiting Physician
- Mobile Psychiatry
- Mobile X-ray
- Mobile Laboratory
- Other Diagnosis
- Congestive Heart Failure
- COPD (chronic obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Lumbago (lumbosacral neuritis)
For more inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at 847-983-4364 or 224-534-7649.